26 weeks! Wow have those weeks flown by. A lot has happened since we've decided to change our lives with a new addition. I have lots of ultrasound photos, (just not digital) so if you want to see them, you have to come see me! One of these days i'll have to start his scrapbook! Maybe after the yard gets finished, my garden gets planted and his room gets painted and finished! The good thing is that i find myself with a lot of days off lately due to the fact that on may 31st i'm getting laid off! I'm also going back to part time at Capcom, I may also have a part time job at the sheriff's office in my future! I might be more busy than i thought i would be this summer. Things are getting accomplished, Bert's room is 75% painted, i have the blue above and almost all of the brown done as of tonight, i had some help from foster, who now has a brown tail, Charli, who made sure i was safe and watched the hallway for me, and from Sam, who was supervising from the comfort of Bert's bouncer! With all of that help i'm shocked i got as much done as i did! I just need to get the chair rail stained and up, then paint the harlequin pattern in a clear coat over the brown.... it might take a couple more weeks! Slowly slowly as grandpa Kuhn used to say... although i believe he was talking about eating when he said that... oh well i'm applying it to painting/decorating. I'll continue to check things off of my list.... and hopefully get everything done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So nice to see you've updated!!
Hmm. . . Steph did too. Does this mean I need to???
Stacyjo
Hallelujah!! Keep up the good work! Love the room ... what is the pattern you are talking about?? Make sure you post pics once it's all done!
Post a Comment